Last week we bid farewell to Remy; he’s off to solo around Asia with nothing but his backpack and camera. We’re not convinced he’ll get up to much; literally the guy is asleep way more than he’s awake – (see loving montage below) –
So while he’s off for a 6 month nap in Asia; we’re a man short – and well, three’s a crowd. So if you fit the criteria below – get yourself over to the contact page and let us know in 30 words or less why you should become Remy 2.0. Applications should a) make us laugh b) make you sound awesome and c) give us 4 reasons to say yes.
– spare time on occasional weekends for a hike
– enjoy idiot banter in car journeys
– eat two meals from a 2 for £10 menu (post-hike)
– get up and down a mountain without medical assistance
– do one armed pull-ups (neither can we but we try – well, Remy can, but he weighs like 7 stone. Probably)
if so..then we want to hear from you. No joke, we’re genuinely looking for a stand-in member of Dorks On a Hill (also if we like you more than Remy, we can replace him on a permanent basis).